Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

To the furthest ends of earth, I wish each and everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS ! (:

To EVERYONE who gave me something for this wonderful day, be it a simple card or the plentiful sweets and chocolates, I thank you from the bottom of my heart !

To my FAMILY, though it's a simple dinner, I sure enjoyed everything. (:

To the FRIENDS I've always treasured, know that life's all about having great fun with you guys.

To God, thank You for the warmth of a family, though unlike others. For the friends You have placed in my life, they're everything I could ask for. Thank You for a great church to praise and worship You in, and I wish that wherever you are, up in heaven looking down on us, or down on earth prancing around white snow with little children, I wish that You too, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home